Publication
Title
Impressive but classical electrocardiograph changes after organophosphate poisoning
Author
Abstract
The article describes the case of a 63-year-old woman who ingested a 500 millimeter (ml.) of parathion. Due to massive salivation, intubation of the patient was necessary upon arrival of the emergency services. A computer tomography (CT)-scan conducted to the patient did not show subarachnoidal hemorrhage or pulmonary embolism. A variety of abnormalities displayed by the electrocardiography (ECG) in acute organophosphate poisoning is discussed.
Language
English
Source (journal)
Clinical toxicology (1968). - San Francisco, Calif., 1968 - 1981
Publication
San Francisco, Calif. : 2008
ISSN
0009-9309
Volume/pages
46:8(2008), p. 758-759
ISI
000259365400011
Full text (Publisher's DOI)
UAntwerpen
Faculty/Department
Research group
Publication type
Subject
Affiliation
Publications with a UAntwerp address
External links
E-info
Web of Science
Record
Identification
Creation 14.04.2009
Last edited 16.09.2017
To cite this reference